Suunto 7 brings the Google Assistant to your wrist. Ask your Assistant to manage daily tasks, plan your day, or get answers, all while on the go.
To use your Google Assistant on your watch, you’ll need:
- A Google account on your watch
- An Internet connection on your watch via Wifi or your phone
- To use one of the languages listed below when you speak to your Assistant
For more help with Google Assistant, please visit:
Wear OS by Google Help
Google Assistant Help
Languages you can use
On your watch, the Google Assistant is available in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Get started with your Google Assistant
To activate the Google Assistant on your watch, you can either:
- Press and hold the Power button
- Swipe right and tap the mic icon
- Just say OK Google (off by default)
Enable "Ok Google" detection
- While on the watch face, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings » Personalization.
- Turn on "Ok Google" detection.
The "Ok Google" detection uses a small amount of battery power. To save a little more battery, turn this feature off.